MHPC to Host Partner Town Hall Meetings
Throughout FY 19-20, MHPC will be hosting Town Hall style meetings with each of their partners types. Each partner type (EM, LTC, Public Health, EMS, and Hospitals) can expect to meet at least twice a year. All meetings are held in person to promote more thorough and productive conversations. The goal of these meetings to bring to the forefront any issues, both positive and negative, that relate to a particular partner sector and to explore ways of how the Coalition can better assist. Below is the schedule for the fiscal year. Exact dates have yet to be set for some of the Town Halls.
- 16th: Long Term Care (includes hospice, dialysis, etc) – 10:00am till 12:00pm
- 28th: County/Regional Emergency Management – 10:00am till 12:00pm
- November TBD: Public Health
- December: No Town Hall Meetings – Happy Holidays!!!
- January TBD: Hospitals
- February TBD: EMS
- March TBD: Long Term Care
- April TBD: County/Regional Emergency Management
- May TBD: Public Health
- June TBD: Hospitals – tentative
All meetings are held at the MHPC Warehouse – 3311 Beam Rd., Suite A, Charlotte, NC