Upcoming Educational Opportunities
Please note: All classes marked (CDP) will route you to FEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness Website where you will be prompted to enter your FEMA SID to register. All FEMA Virtual courses are listed in Central Standard Time.
- November 8th – 10th: ICS 300: Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents – Gaston County
- December 6th – 8th: ICS 300: Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents – Gaston County
- December 13th – 17th: All-Hazards Communications Technician – Mecklenburg County
- December 13th – 17th: Auxiliary Emergency Communications Course – Mecklenburg County
- December 13th – 17th: Incident Tactical Dispatcher/Telecommunicator Emergency Response Taskforce – Mecklenburg County
- December 14th – 15th: ICS 400: Advanced Incident Command System Command and General Staff Complex Incidents – Gaston County
- December 15th – 16th: Basic Public Information Officer Course – Iredell County
- January 25th: LTC Webinar Series: Part I – Hazard Assessments – MHPC
- February 15th: LTC Webinar Series: Part II – Plan Development – MHPC
- March 8th: LTC Webinar Series: Part III – Sustaining Your Emergency Management Program – MHPC
Please check back often! More opportunities are added monthly!
Contact KC Bernesser for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org