Upcoming Educational Opportunities
Please note: All classes marked (CDP) will route you to FEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness Website where you will be prompted to enter your FEMA SID to register. All FEMA Virtual courses are listed in Central Standard Time.
- June 1st: Understanding Targeted Cyber Attacks – MHPC
- June 4th-5th: CERT Train the Trainer – Burke County
- June 7th: Hospital First Receiver – MHPC
- June 8th: Hospital First Receiver – MHPC
- June 14th – 15th: Disaster Management for Electric Power Systems – MHPC
- June 22nd: Hospital First Receiver – MHPC
- June 28th: Hospital First Receiver – MHPC
- June 29th: Hospital First Receiver – MHPC
- July 19th – 20th: Medical Management of CBRNE Events – MHPC
- August 9th – 10th: Disaster Preparedness for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations Within the Community – MHPC
- August 22nd – 25th: Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) – Rowan Cabarrus Community College
Please check back often! More opportunities are added monthly!
Contact KC Bernesser for more information at email@example.com