HVA Tool Pilot
Healthcare and Public Health Sector Risk Assessment Tools Pilot
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Healthcare and Public Health Sector Risk Assessment Tools Pilot. Please CLICK HERE for an overview document on the tools.
What we are looking for is your assistance with inputting data into the tools to make sure:
- The process makes sense
- The output data is actionable for decision-making
- Feedback on how the tools compare to what you are currently using
- Feedback on how to improve the tools
MHPC Project Timeline/Deliverables:
- Tools are available now (below) for you to access and utilize
- We would like to have piloting completed by March 8th, 2017
- The MHPC would also like a copy of your results, if possible, to use in compiling a Regional HVA to test that portion of the tool.
- Once you’ve completed the tools, please CLICK HERE to complete the feedback survey
- March 10th, 2017 1pm-3pm – In person follow up meeting with ASPR after our Quarterly meeting to get provide feedback and facilitate improvement discussions.
Important Things to Know:
- You MUST “Enable Macros” when you FIRST open the program/workbook. If you don’t, you will need to delete and re-download.
- You data will be stored on your computer, not on a state or federal server.
- The tool can be completed by a single person, or by a full planning team. If completed by a single person, the end product works well to facilitate discussion amongst your planning team to review and verify the results.
To start, please CLICK HERE to let us know you are planning to participate.
HVA Rollout Video
*Skip to 10:00:00 for start of webinar*