Hybrid ICS 400 Course
- Open from 10/02 – 11/12
- Required In-Person Date 11/10 from 0900 to 1800 at MHPC Warehouse
- Online lectures review 100/200/300 content and introduce new content using:
- Narrated Lectures
- Discussion Forums
- Module Tests
- The In Person Class will:
- Review online content for understanding
- Focus on interactive activities to operationalize education
Click HERE to register. If the link will not open, copy the URL below and paste into your browser.
Virtual CMS Emergency Preparedness Exercise for LTC
March 10th, 2021 9:00am – 12:00pm Join the Metrolina Healthcare Preparedness Coalition for a virtual CMS compliant exercise focused on non-hospital healthcare Continuity of...
An Introduction to Emergency Management Webinar for LTC Facilities
Join the Metrolina Healthcare Preparedness Coalition for either of our Introduction to Emergency Management webinars. During the twice offered webinar, participants will gain an...
Upcoming Educational Opportunities
Please note: All classes marked (CDP) will route you to FEMA’s Center for Domestic Preparedness Website where you will be prompted to enter your...
SMAT Monthly Meeting
Meetings moved to 3rd Thursday of the month 2018 Dates: November 15th December 20th MHPC/SMAT Warehouse 3311 Beam Road Suite A Charlotte, NC 28217...